Sunday, December 23, 2007

Social Shopping?

I've just discovered ThisNext.com, "a shopcasting network where you can recommend, share and discover great products," per the "About Us" page. You can make a list (no need to check it twice) of your favorite products related to an activity or even just one product. I've just signed up so will add comments to this post as I join the community. If you're a reader with experience using ThisNext, feel free to chime in. To find any products I recommend, check the useful links at right.

Additional context: The reason I find ThisNext interesting for small businesses is consumers can essentially drive some word-of-mouth marketing by participating--and you don't spend a dime. Ask satisfied tech-savvy customers to join and rave about your product!

No comments: