Sunday, March 8, 2009

Join me at the WVCCC Kids at Heart Luncheon

On March 25 from 12-1 p.m. at the Renaissance Hotel & Spa in Glendale, West Valley Child Crisis Center (WVCCC) is hosting its annual Kids at Heart Luncheon to benefit abused, neglected children. WVCCC provides a temporary shelter for these kids in a safe, nuturing, home-like environment staffed by professional caregivers.

The luncheon is free and the presentation will hopefully inspire contributions from us all.

I am hosting a table of 10 and 5 spots available as of today. Please email me if you'd like to attend and I will add you to my group.

For more information or if you cannot attend but would like to contribute, you may download an invite and form here: http://wvccc.org/documents/KidsAtHeartRSVPPacket_000.pdf

No comments: