Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks for Your Business, Kindness, and Support

On the eve of Thanksgiving, as I rush around to prepare for my small family gathering, I just wanted to quickly post my thanks to friends, colleagues, and clients for entrusting me, helping me, and sending me the encouragement that I (and so many other entrepreneurs) need along the way. I am thankful for each and every professional experience because I know they all contribute to growth and innovation that ultimately allow my clients to reap the greatest benefit. Without getting too philosophical, I think it's fair to say that there is enough business for us all and I am grateful for others who, like me, believe in the power of referrals. I am thankful too for healthy competition across all industries which allows us to make buying decisions according to our individual values and preferences. There are many things I feel persoanlly thankful for, but I will save that for a different media. While I wish there were a day designated for wishes, as well as thanks, I will save my list of wishes for a future post . . .

I invite you to post your thoughts this holiday season.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and their families!

No comments: